Honor 90 GT Launch Date, Price, Features, Design & Specs

Leaksters on Weibo have disclosed that despite the recent release of the Honor 100 series, the company has not abandoned its previous lineup. In fact, they have plans to introduce the Honor 90 GT smartphone, which is expected to prioritize performance rather than focusing heavily on camera capabilities.

Furthermore, another report has indicated that the company is also working on an X50 GT model, and both variants might be unveiled simultaneously. The X50 GT is anticipated to be an enhanced version of the X40 GT, featuring the powerful Snapdragon 888 chipset and a cutting-edge cooling solution. Although specific details regarding its specifications remain scarce, it is projected to be the most formidable smartphone within the X50 series.

The Honor 90 GT is expected to be an upgraded version of its predecessor, the Honor 80 GT, which was introduced a year ago featuring a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, similar to the Honor 80 Pro.

Speculations suggest that the upcoming device might be equipped with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip, while there are also rumors of a 90 GT+ variant boasting a massive 24 GB RAM. However, it remains uncertain whether these rumors hold any truth or if Honor is indeed gearing up for a new product release in China. Only time will tell.

Honor 90 GT specs & Feature

Honor 90 GT specs & Feature
  • Dimensions: 161.9 x 74.1 x 7.8mm
  • Networ:” 5G Dual SIM
  • Protection: No water protection, No IP rating
  • Charging: Wired only
  • Storage: 256/512 GB
  • Main Camera: Wide, Ultra – Wide, Depth
  • Camera lenses: Wide: 200MP, f/1.9, Ultra-Wide: 12MP, f/2.2, Depth: 2MP, f/2.4
  • Screen size & resolution: 6.7″, 1200*2664 pixels
  • Sound: Mono Speaker, No 3.5mm jack
  • SD card: No
  • Screen type: OLED, 120Hz
  • Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 12/16GB RAM

honor company details

The Huawei Consumer Business Group is no longer affiliated with Honor, as the consumer electronics company has been sold to a new entity known as Zhixin New Information Technology Co. Ltd. Established in 2011 as an online-only brand, Honor has now been acquired by a consortium consisting of more than 30 agents and dealers of the brand, along with the Shenzhen Smart City Development Group Co. Ltd. This acquisition was confirmed through a joint statement.

YOU MAY LIKE: Realme C67 Launch Date, Specs & Feature, Price

According to reports, the Shenzhen Smart City Development Group, a subsidiary of Shenzhen SASAC, holds the majority of shares at 98.6%, while the Shenzhen state-owned Assets Cooperative Development Private Equity Partnership holds the remaining 1.4% of shares.

YOU MAY LIKE: Nothing Phone 2A Expected Price: Specs, Review, Design

The statement further states that Zhixin New Information Technology will take over all business assets associated with the Honor Brand, and once the acquisition is finalized, Huawei will no longer possess any shares in the new Honor company. Although the exact cost of the acquisition has not been disclosed, earlier estimations suggest it to be around $15 billion.

The sale of the Honor brand is deemed essential in order to rescue the brand from the challenges that have afflicted its previous parent company ever since it was included in the US Commerce Department’s entity list.

Furthermore, the joint statement assures that the alteration in ownership will have no impact on Honor’s trajectory for growth or the steadfastness of its executives and talented teams. The consortium also pledges to adhere to market regulations and engage in fair competition for identical business prospects as other agents and dealers.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top